Collaboration by design.
We’re always looking for the best and brightest to join our team. We’re all about the people. No matter what step of the process, we’re always going to collaborate and be ready to listen to any idea. Sound good? Apply for one of our open positions, or shoot your resume over to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you can have fun but get’er done, we’re looking for you.
Senior HR Generalist (Part-Time)
We encourage open communication between all levels and focus on people development, collaboration and teamwork. Our culture is a top priority and we strive to find a balance between working hard and having fun.
JKRP Architects, a small architecture firm located in Philadelphia, PA, is currently seeking a Part-Time Senior Human Resources Generalist to join our team. At JKRP Architects, we put people at the core of the process. We encourage open communication between all levels and focus on people development, collaboration and teamwork. Our culture is a top priority and we strive to find a balance between working hard and having fun.
The Senior Human Resource Generalist is responsible for performing daily operational and administrative HR functional duties, working closely with the Partners and Associate Partners on all human resources activities. This individual would work a flexible schedule of approximately 32 hours a week to help establish an HR presence at the firm. The hours of the position have the potential to increase depending on the workload. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: general HR administration, new hire orientation/onboarding, benefits administration, performance management and talent acquisition. Additionally, the individual in this position must have extensive knowledge of state and federal employment laws to ensure compliance.
- Benefits administration to include enrollments, claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communication/education of benefit programs to employees
- Supports recruitment and onboarding efforts for all exempt and nonexempt staff, students and temporary employees
- Supports performance management process
- Responsible for coordinating employee recognition programs and engagement events
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment law
- Demonstrates skills and behaviors in verbal and written communications, ethical conduct, building relationships, time management and problem solving
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to affect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed
- Maintains human resource information in Deltek Ajera and compiles reports from the database.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
- A Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years related experience
- Strong knowledge of state and federal employment law
- HR certifications and HR specific training a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment as a part of a team
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, and the ability to adapt quickly to new software
- Experience with Deltek Ajera a plus
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
Architect with 5-10 Years Experience
Smart, Ambitious, Creative, and Fun people should apply
JKRP Architects, a 53 person architecture and design firm is seeking a highly qualified individual with 5-10 years of experience to join our growing team. Our office covers a wide variety of project types including multi-family residential, theaters, and hospitality work. Our staff is integral in all aspects of the design process, from inception through completion. The ideal candidate is confident, ambitious and organized, and has a strong desire to take on multiple tasks and responsibilities. Candidate must be proficient in Revit, AutoCad, Sketchup, Photoshop, and have outstanding communication skills. The candidate must be a licensed architect. We offer competitive health and dental benefits as well as 401k and an annual performance bonus. Please e-mail resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please.