Collaboration by design.
We’re always looking for the best and brightest to join our team. We’re all about the people. No matter what step of the process, we’re always going to collaborate and be ready to listen to any idea. Sound good? Apply for one of our open positions, or shoot your resume over to email@example.com. If you can have fun but get’er done, we’re looking for you.
Senior Human Resources Generalist
The Senior Human Resource Generalist is responsible for performing daily operational and administrative HR functional duties, working closely with the Partners on all human resources activities. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: general HR administration, new hire orientation/onboarding, benefits administration, performance management and talent acquisition. Additionally, the individual in this position must have extensive knowledge of state and federal employment laws to ensure compliance.
- Benefits administration to include enrollments, claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communication/education of benefit programs to employees
- Supports recruitment and onboarding efforts for all exempt and nonexempt staff, students and temporary employees
- Supports performance management process
- Responsible for coordinating employee recognition programs and engagement events
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment law
- Demonstrates skills and behaviors in verbal and written communications, ethical conduct, building relationships, time management and problem solving
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to affect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed
- Maintains human resource information in Deltek Ajera and compiles reports from the database.
- Administers Payroll through Paychex
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
- A Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years related experience
- Strong knowledge of state and federal employment law
- HR certifications and HR specific training a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment as a part of a team
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, and the ability to adapt quickly to new software
- Experience with Deltek Ajera a plus
- Experience with Paychex a plus
To apply, please send your resume to JKRPArchitects@JKRPArchitects.com
1-3 years experience and 10+ years experience
JKRP Architects, a 60 person architecture and design firm is seeking a highly qualified individual with 1-3 years experience and 10+ years of experience to join our growing team. Our office covers a wide variety of project types including multi-family residential, entertainment, healthcare, and commercial retail work. Our staff is integral in all aspects of the design process, from inception through completion. The ideal candidate is able to manage their clients and their team, and is confident, ambitious and organized. They must possess a desire to take on multiple tasks and responsibilities and sweat the details. A have fun, but get’er done attitude is imperative. Candidate must be proficient in Revit, AutoCad, and the typical Microsoft office applications, and have outstanding verbal and written communication skills. The candidate must have an architectural degree from an accredited college or university. Registration preferred. We offer competitive health and dental benefits as well as 401k and an annual performance bonus. Please e-mail resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please.