Collaboration by design.
We’re always looking for the best and brightest to join our team. We’re all about the people. No matter what step of the process, we’re always going to collaborate and be ready to listen to any idea. Sound good? Apply for one of our open positions, or shoot your resume over to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you can have fun but get’er done, we’re looking for you.
0-5 years experience
JKRP Architects, a 60 person architecture and design firm is seeking a highly qualified individual with 0-5 years experience to join our growing team. Our office covers a wide variety of project types including multi-family residential, entertainment, healthcare, and commercial retail work. Our staff is integral in all aspects of the design process, from inception through completion. The ideal candidate is able to manage their clients and their team, and is confident, ambitious and organized. They must possess a desire to take on multiple tasks and responsibilities and sweat the details. A have fun, but get’er done attitude is imperative. Candidate must be proficient in Revit, AutoCad, and the typical Microsoft office applications, and have outstanding verbal and written communication skills. The candidate must have an architectural degree from an accredited college or university. Registration preferred. We offer competitive health and dental benefits as well as 401k and an annual performance bonus. Please e-mail resume and work samples to email@example.com No phone calls please.
Business Development Specialist
5+ years experience
The Business Development Specialist would be responsible for managing existing and new client relationships. They will identify and target new business as well as implement focused strategies for growth of the firm, which focuses on Retail, Entertainment, Multi-family Residential and Healthcare work. The Business Development Specialist would work with the Marketing Team in networking opportunities and project proposals. The Business Development Specialist will report directly to JKRP’s management team.
- – Organize, plan, schedule and manage the firm’s sales efforts
- – Represent the firm to clients, peer organizations and business associates
- – Maintain a high profile in professional, business and community organizations
- – Initiate and develop contact with potential clients
- – Work with principals to secure new clients and projects
- – Seek business opportunities for the firm
- – Research and gather information on potential clients and projects
- – Develop and maintain a strong business network
- – Determine sales objectives to meet firmwide goals
- – Manage client contact and satisfaction program
- – Track BD opportunities via CRM
- – Work with our marketing team to determine marketing objectives to meet firmwide goals
- – Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of marketing/business development experience within the AEC industry
- – Current and continuing right to work in the United States
- – Successful experience in identifying and developing new business opportunities
- – Strong networking skills to develop leads and new business relationships
- – Excellent verbal, written communication, and listening skills
- – Experience in Retail, Entertainment, Multi-family Residential and/or Healthcare
- – Thrives in a team environment
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.